Secretary Job at Gredge Constructions Limited
Gredge Constructions Limited, created in 2000, and now the leading construction company with the aim of providing construction services for inspired living, Devoted to superior quality result, we've being Leaders in delivering global architecture, New evolution for new business, Architects transforming your visions, Revolutions luxury real estate. Our aim is to be the best in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Kaduna
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company.
- You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Proven experience as Executive Secretary.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- N50,000 - N55,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Career Opportunities at Strugz
- Executive Assistant / Driver Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Administrative Manager Job at CapitalSage
- Administrative Assistant Job at Prestigious Consulting
- Office Assistant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at HRbreakoutRoom
- Front Desk Officer Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Latest Job Opportunities at Deloitte
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bariel Medical Center