Seed Laboratory Officer
Value Seeds Limited is an indigenous crop seed production solution and development Company incorporated in 2009. The Company is engaged in seed research, multiplication, processing and distribution of hybrids and seeds of improved varieties. We are focused on increasing farmers’ yields, nutrition and livelihood. Our products offerings are two-fold: field crops and vegetables with technology dissemination.
The Company has a wide range of seeds that have become popular with farmers and agro-inputs dealers in Nigeria. Our focus field crops are Maize, Rice, Soybean, Cowpea, Millet, Sorghum, Cassava and Wheat. Vegetables include tomato, okra, onion, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, hot pepper, sweet pepper, watermelon, carrot, amaranthus and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Seed Laboratory Officer
Job Location: Kaduna
- Seed Technologist with at least 2- 3 years experience
- Knowledge of seed quality, seed testing, and seed conditioning.
- Knowledge of seed testing methods, chemicals, products, and equipment.
- Knowledge of the Quality Management System.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Proven supervisory experience.
- Ability to apply conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry samples, supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Flexibility to work under seasonal time constraints
- Private Sector Specialist Job at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Farm Business Manager Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Procurement Officer in a Feed Producing Company
- Farm Manager Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- Silo / Location Manager Job at DMA Agric Limited (DA)
- Field Agronomist Job at Rossland Group
- Agronomist Job at An indigenous company
- Farm Supervisor Job at DVM Group
- Soil Scientist Job at Karisa Consults Limited
- Agronomist Job at Karisa Consults Limited