Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are currently seeking for a smart, hardworking and articulate person to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for accounting, finance, and ensure compliance with statutory regulatory requirements with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Perform regular accounting activities including bank and cash account reconciliations,
- Prepare periodic reports on budget and cash situation to assist Management in decision making
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Analyse and report on financial status including income statements, Perform budget preparation and analysis
- Carry out any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure efficient book keeping and manage its cash account
- Undertake daily monitoring of resources and expenses
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher qualification in Administration (Accounting/Finance option) from an accredited Institution, or an equivalent professional qualification such as Chartered Accountants Certificate (ACA/ACCA).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
Application Closes on 16th January,
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Finance Business Partner, Supply Chain at Jumia Nigeria
- Senior Tax Consultant at Deinde Odusanya and Co.
- Finance & Administrative Officer at Medecins Du Monde
- Finance Director
- Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Graduate Regional Control Officer at United Bank for Africa
- Finance Controller at Kimberly-Clark
- Accounting / Front Desk Officer
- Graduate Account Officer