Senior Finance & Admin Officer Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Senior Finance & Admin Officer
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Temporary
The DFID Project is a Nigerian Accelerated Learning Intervention model aimed to be enhanced through technical reviews of instructional material, teacher certification, gender sensitive programming and robust research on education delivery. FBI 360 and AHNI form a lean project consortium with extensive experience and established stakeholder relationships in northwest Nigeria that will enable fast start-up and strong results.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities mostly in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria
- Senior Finance & Admin Officer will report to the State Manager and will be responsible for accounting and finance and overall administration for the state office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of Nigeria’s programs/projects with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 -7 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 -5 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or
- Accountant (Intern) Recruitment at PaynergyNG
- Accounts Assistant - Payroll Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Account Officer Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer Job at Hamim Global Services Nigeria Limited
- Accountant Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Management Accountant Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Corporate Finance Associate Job at Proten International
- Accountant Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Risk Analyst Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Finance Associate Job at Prunedge