Senior iOS Developer Recruitment at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria. TechAdvance has subsidiaries across the IGR, Utilities, Finance and Transport Space in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior iOS Developer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Lead, Mobile Developer
- The purpose of this role is to lead a team tasked with building and maintaining a suite of iOS products. Role involves interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including system Requirements, Application Architecture definition and Design of iOS products.
- The incumbent will deliver high quality code deliverables for modules, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation of iOS products.
- Design, code and maintain iOS mobile applications & application submission to App store.
- Develop native iOS applications from conception to production.
- Participate in solution design to satisfy a wide range of business needs.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technical requirements for development, and create design documents and technical specifications.
- Adhere to best practices and standards in the areas of development, technology, and security.
- Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Keep up with advancements and changes in technology and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business solutions.
- Develop new products, new features and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge on NATIVE iOS programming.
- Hands-on Experience in Multi-platform (Hybrid mode) applications.
- Ability to translate Android applications into iOS
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- 3+ years of hands-on mobile application development (iOS) experience.
- Head - Full Stack Developer Job at Anyjob
- Mobile App Developer Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Graphic Designer / Virtual Marketer Job at MBIS International
- Graphic Designer Job at Envivo Communications Limited
- Mobile Application Developer Job at Nopeus Solutions
- Android Developer Job at Mint Digital Bank
- Frontend Web Developer Job at Mint Digital Bank
- iOS Developer Job at Mint Digital Bank
- UI Designer Job at Conclase Consulting
- Finacle Developer Job at Conclase Consulting