Senior IT Project Manager Job at INITS Limited
INITS Limited is at its core, a technology solutions provider and software engineering company. We have a number of mission critical solutions we have deployed and still manage in the private and public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior IT Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- INITS is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with strong product development, collaboration and organizational skills, successful in delivering technical projects.
- A self-motivated person with experience managing the requirements of multiple projects and programs simultaneously, with strong experience in bank/finance project implementation, settlement, reconciliation and dispute resolution RPA products.
- A person with extensive expertise across multiple platforms such as Microsoft, SAP, K2 BPMS, LINUX and Oracle and highly skilled in lean, agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Vast in the application of TOGAF processes in system architecture design. Experienced in needs assessment and requirements gathering, quality assurance for SDLC testing and managing suppliers. A person who will be responsible for driving the entire vision and delivery of new products and features to keep business relevant and competitive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the roadmap, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals and meet customer’s needs
- Defining quality metrics, quality assurance and managing quality team
- Producing high-level product requirements, define configuration and business analysis requirements and iterate design with engineering teams
- Defining requirement elicitation, need identification and risk analysis.
- Designing, documenting and maintaining system processes
- Onboarding new tasks/deliverables onto project tools and managing team performance
- Managing prod-uct team and business analyst, investigating technical issues from product development and recommending solutions
- Managing relationship with partners, working with them to ensure their needs are met in respect to integration with internal systems
- Engaging team in product research, data and support, coordinate documentation of product functional requirements and technical designed training.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master's in Project Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years in an Project management position in a technology- driven role
- Proven certifications in Project management and related fields.
- Strong experience in bank/finance project implementation, settlement, reconciliation and dispute resolution products.
- Be an expert in requirement elicitation, need identification and risk analysis.
- Be an expert in business process analysis and documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in needs assessment and requirements gathering, quality assurance for SDLC testing and managing suppliers.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Competitive and Negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Social Media Officer Job at Deangelo Limited