Senior IT System Administrator Job at Swift Networks Limited
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior IT System Administrator
Job Location: Nigeria
- This is a senior position that requires an experienced engineer with a minimum of 4+? years of system engineering and administration of a corporate IT infrastructure.
- Planning, designing and implementation of a corporate hardware and software IT infrastructure: LAN Networking, Physical and Virtual Servers, SAN Storage and connectivity, Laptops and Desktops, Enterprise Applications.
- Responsible for the core infrastructure: VMware ESX, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SQL Databases, Email, Antivirus, Backup and Restoration, VoIP, Cloud integration. Linux/Unix management a plus.
- Be proactive in enterprise information security for all IT infrastructure.
- Proactively monitoring and planning to maintain an excellent uptime as defined by the business on all IT infrastructure. Resolve technical problems quickly with the least impact to the smooth running of the business. Performing root cause analysis on issues and providing recommendations on permanent fixes to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensure effective change control is implemented for all changes and updates. Accessing and documenting any risks and impacts to the business and escalating to management accordingly.
- Managing an excellent business relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide after-hours and weekend supports when required.
- All other assignments requested by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering with a minimum of 2:1 grade.
- A minimum 4 years of relevant experience required in a mid to large sized environment.
- Experienced, mature, and confident enough to take responsibility and ownership of the smooth running of the environment in the areas of responsibility as an individual and as part of a team.
- Relevant industry certifications is a definite advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential.?
- Have a positive and proactive attitude in general.
Preferred Certifications (one or more):
- VMware Certified Professional
- Cyber Security Certification
- Other relevant industry certifications
Note: Qualified interested candidates should attach their updated CV while sending in their applications.
- Group Head of IT Job at Dangote Cement
- ICT Manager Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Networking Instructor Job at ForteSoft Systems Limited
- SEO Specialist Job at Jumia Nigeria
- IT and Social Media Officer Job at Focal Point Cleaners Limited
- Network Support Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- TA Polio Data Manager Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Graphics Design Intern Job at BingReach Digital
- Content Writer Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Web Content Writer (Intern Only) Job at BingReach Digital