Senior Product Manager Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Product Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to lead the Design Lab.
- The laboratory is a collection of our product management, engineering, design and research teams across Africa.
- This role is responsible for managing the team which engages new technologies in transforming ideas into innovative products with effective solutions to problems of social and economic importance.
- Empower teams to build innovative and inspiring products that solve real problems for real people in the society.
- Design a product strategy that creates product roadmaps for all products, with a path to continual improvement - redesigns and enhancement.
- Create processes and structures that promote creativity and innovation within the team.
- Work with the People team to recruit and empower skilled teams of product managers, designers, engineers and researchers who embody CcHUB values.
- Create clarity and understanding of the alignment between CcHUB’s overall strategy and the Product and Design strategy.
- Build and communicate the vision and goal that connects our products to our mission.
- Communicate the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of product plans as well as further enhancements through clear, story-driven communication.
- Work closely with the Tech team to deliver with optimal resources
Qualities For a Successful Candidate
- Believe in our mission of technological innovation for a better society.
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciate feedback and value honest, thoughtful critique
- Demonstrate versatility, intellectual curiosity, creativity, and analytical thinking
- Have the ability to work independently, as well as within a larger team environment on complex projects, cross-functional collaboration and strategic decision-making.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Track record of hiring and leading exceptional teams
- Strong product instinct and proven, visible track record of taking successful products from idea, to launch, to scale.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to write, defend, and execute on business cases.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Packaging Trainee Program 2019
- International Uniforms Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Production Manager
- Production Supervisor Job at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Production Technician Recruitment at Sigma Consulting
- General Manager, Manufacturing & Sales Operations Recruitment at Alan & Grant
- Production Supervisor Job at a reputable company
- Production Manager Job at a reputable company
- Production Officer Job at Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO)
- Poultry Farm Manager
- Production Technician Job at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited