Senior Technical Chiller Engineer Job at Construction Stakeholders
Construction Stakeholders is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Technical Chiller Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a Senior Technical Engineer, with Commercial / Industrial Chillers experience? Then apply.
- Perform and direct complex design, repair, and maintenance of Chiller Systems for large scale buildings.
- Oversee, guide, mentor, and provide technical leadership to designers and the engineering team.
- Interface effectively with clients and members of the project team and participate in meetings with Owners, Architects, Construction Managers, and Contractors.
- Lead or participate in commissioning or retro-commissioning activities.
- Represents the company in project activities; directs activities of project team members, etc.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have extensive knowledge of chiller systems, applications, and troubleshooting. The majority of work will be on chillers, but you need to also ideally have experience working on general AC units too.
- Have a minimum of 8 years of successful experience within a similar temperature control background with a commercial refrigeration bias.
- Have strong communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills as well as an ability to engage effectively with clients.
- The ability to handle multiple projects is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification.
- Auto Electrician Job at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Field Engineer Job at Proten International
- Service Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Krystal 12 Limited
- T.E Engineer Job at Omnicom Solutions
- Operations Manager Job at PIC Group
- Software Engineer Job at Nester Global Solutions Services
- Presales Engineer Job at Descasio
- Quality Assurance Job at Zola Electric
- Civil Engineer Job at Audex Engineering & Construction Limited