Sensory, Consumer and Market Insights Researcher at International Flavors & Fragrances
International Flavors & Fragrances - We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking “what if?” That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sensory, Consumer and Market Insights Researcher
Tracking Code: 5363-292
Job Location: Lagos
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Our 7,300 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop differentiated products.
- Dreamers and doers, we work tirelessly to discover flavors and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers. We are fueled by our four corporate values of passion, creativity, expertise and empowerment. It is the unique blend of these values that make us IFF. These qualities can be seen and felt throughout our amazing 129 year history and will continue to guide us as we explore our limitless possibilities and develop new-to-world solutions that enhance the lives of millions around the globe.
- Master in Sensory Science, Psychology, Marketing or related area
- Learning agility and drive for results, creativity and problem solving
- Effective team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ideally French. Local language is a plus
- Leads by influencing others, is able to ensure most relevant support is provided despite continuous changes, time or business pressure,
- Works autonomously on given tasks with minimal reviews by manager,
- Business knowledge and understanding,
- Be at east with Sensory and Consumer research methodologies: training in qualitative research methods, sensory tools and statistical programs such as Excel stat.
- Advanced skills in psychology
- Minimum experience of 5 years in sensory, consumer and market insights related fields.
Level of Education:
- Master's Degree.
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Customer Address Verification Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Security Officer Job at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Content Writer Job at Trado Global Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at De Raphcity Travel and Tour
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Human Resource Officer Job at CWAY Group