Service Engineer Job at Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited - We are a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. Customers benefit from our innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Service Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide timely service support to technical problems, monitoring, testing & demonstrations that results in minimizing down time, reducing costs, or promoting our product capabilities
- Promote the complete line of equipment and accessories with emphasis on all type model of compressor, Air dryers, generators, lighting towers and other CTS products
- Help develop solutions to local problems
- Provide training as to proper equipment operation and proper use of consumables as well as training in all relevant features of the Company’s equipment/ products
- Request Spare parts for maintenance and repair work
- To apply good Standard best practice of Engineering always.
- Prepare daily activities (task sheets) to Service Administrator and highest areas of improvements
- Proactively audit and provide recommendations to customers on parts that need to be changes
- To maximize the commission of new equipment
- To maintain and test instruments to ensure they remain in good condition
- Support the AC group’s vision ‘First in mind, first in choice’ by contributing continuously to a Customer- Value and a Customer-Care driven culture
- To support sales through undertaking sites survey and providing technical advices to both existing and potential customers.
- To continuously improve technical knowledge on products, technology and application.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma with 5 years experience in the same field / a Bachelor of Engineering graduate with 2 years’ experience.
- Must have experience with CTS related products such as over haul/ repair of Compressors, Air dryer, Generators, Lighting towers.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems, diesel engines, electrical systems, Elektronikon module knowledge will be preferred and related components.
- Basic computer skills, excellent customer relations skills a must.
The following requirements are expected from you to ensure that we achieve company objectives.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Willingness to grow
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Competence and confidence; ability to modify style in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness
- Willing to develop knowledge and expertise.
- Keen for new experience and responsibility.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player, and to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles and methods during group interactions.
- Travel is required 80%
Certificates and Licenses:
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Ifeoma.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Control Room Operator / Analyst Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Recent Job Openings at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Employment Opportunities at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Groups
- Job Recruitment at APM Terminals
- New Job Openings at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- IP Network Engineer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Engineer Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Recent Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting Nigeria
- Lead Software Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance