Service Recovery Analyst Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Service Recovery Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Merchant report/settlement report request (Banks and Merchant).
- Reconciliation complaints from merchant and banks.
- Merchant deposit bank report reconciliations
- POS Settlement
- Confirm settlement of ATM settlement.
- Resolves issues raised from charge-back/reversals
- Reconcile all report discrepancies based on ATM settlement reports.
- Adhoc request for issuing report
- Change request on account to cards
- Urgent blocking of stolen cards
- Upload of transactions on DMS
- Confirmation scheme settlement
- Support on MIGS transaction settlement
- Support on scheme settlement files.
- OND in Computer Science/Statistics or Technology related courses.
- Experience: 3-4 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- SOC Tier III Analyst Job at a reputable company
- IT Client Support Officer Job at Standard Bank Africa
- UI / UX Graphic Designer Job at Rise Networks
- Junior Full Stack Engineer Job at Contec Global Group
- Junior Product Designer Job at Contec Global Group
- IT Support Specialist Job at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- ICT Senior Officer Job at Mercy Corps
- ICT Manager Job at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- IT System Analyst Job at Montaigne Place
- Database Administrator Job at One Acre