Service Recovery Analyst Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Service Recovery Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Merchant report/settlement report request (Banks and Merchant).
- Reconciliation complaints from merchant and banks.
- Merchant deposit bank report reconciliations
- POS Settlement
- Confirm settlement of ATM settlement.
- Resolves issues raised from charge-back/reversals
- Reconcile all report discrepancies based on ATM settlement reports.
- Adhoc request for issuing report
- Change request on account to cards
- Urgent blocking of stolen cards
- Upload of transactions on DMS
- Confirmation scheme settlement
- Support on MIGS transaction settlement
- Support on scheme settlement files.
- OND in Computer Science/Statistics or Technology related courses.
- Experience: 3-4 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Network Manager Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Business Development Manager (IT Software) Job at PG Consulting
- ICT Instructor/Trainer Recruitment at Bluescripts IT Academy Limited
- ICT Teacher (Robotics & Coding) Job at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
- Computer/ Info Tech Officer Job at a reputable Micro-finance Bank
- IT/Network Engineer Recruitment at Trakatel International Limited
- Computer Teacher Job at a reputable institution
- MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- IT Specialist & Work Place Support Job at ORIFLAME COSMETICS NIG LTD