Site Engineer Job at Ultimus Holdings
Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Site Engineer
Job Location: Ikoyi - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
- 4-6 years experience in a similar role is required
- Additional certificates or licenses are an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- Automation Engineer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Maintenance Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- HVAC Project Manager Job at LONTOR
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at DreamCity Properties
- Engineer Job at I-StoreNG
- Site Engineer Job at Bluesquad
- Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment for a Senior Software Engineer I
- Employment Opportunities at Thyaura Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Microsoft Corporation