Social Media / Digital Marketing Analyst Job at Ecole Conierge
Ecole Conierge - We carry on the business of educational services and procure admission for students intending to study in any institution abroad and provide any service capable of assisting students with visas and travel documents. As well as, consultancy services to represent both local and foreign education institutions in Nigeria by organizing educational symposiums, conferences, workshops, running and overseeing schools, stocking and equipping libraries, supply and publication of books, journals, operating a bookshop and all educational ramifications and general contracts, furthermore, to act as school proprietors in all its ramifications and thereby establish, run, manage and co-ordinate all levels of education, ranging from crèche/playgroup, nursery school, primary school, and secondary school of all levels
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media / Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
- Manage Social Media Platforms - FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok and other platforms as needed.
- Create and post quality and engaging content at least twice daily - 7 days a week.
- Respond to all comments and customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Draw up strategies to grow social media accounts and promote subscription boxes to target market to drive product sales consistently - Quizzes, viral content, tutorials, articles/posts, video content, product reviews, Polls, Competitions etc.
- Leverage automated tools to schedule posts and repurpose content to all platforms.
- Attend frequent strategy meetings with the directors to brainstorm fresh ideas for growth and sale.
- Hours: Flexible - we anticipate about 2 - 3 hours a week initially, will increase with time.
- Dynamic and creative person with great attention to detail, and in tune with social marketing platforms and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, able to curate quality content to evoke positive emotions in our target audience to drive product sales on a consistent basis.
- Must be tech-savvy, fun-loving, energetic and passionate about people.
N1,000 to N5,000 (per hour depending on experience).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Relationship and Marketing Officer Job at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL)
- Female Marketer Job at Kerae Homes Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Field Marketer Job at Foodluna
- Digital Marketer Job at DecorhubNG
- Investment Marketer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at EA Agro Allied Company Limited
- Relationship and Marketing Officer