Social Media Manager
TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM) - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- Our client is seeking a talented and creative Social Media Manger to administer their social media accounts.
- Responsibilities include conducting market research on current trends and audience preferences, designing and implementing a social media strategy to align with the company’s goals, and setting and reporting on performance metrics.
- A Social Media Manger is a tech-savvy professional with experience in creating content and maintaining a strong brand identity across channels.
- The goal is to create world-class social media presence across channels to achieve superior engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue results.
- A great Social Media Manager will have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Our ideal candidate has the ability to coordinate teams to execute according to a plan.
- They will have excellent communication skills, a passion for developing creative partnership strategies, and familiarity with the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and internationally.
A successful Social Media Manger will:
- Develop and implement a social media calendar in coordination with in-house creative and artist teams
- Research and present reports on key trends and audience insights
- Manage, track, and grow the company's presence on all social media platforms
- Write well-crafted copy that achieves campaign objectives
- Communicate regularly with followers
- By end of Y1, a successful Social Media Manger will continue to do all of the above, as well as:
- Use audience data and creativity to develop new content series that achieves viral growth
- Build relationships with key followers and accounts
- Contribute to and create additional digital media verticals (ie. In-house blog, email newsletters)
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- In tune with the music and entertainment culture, both locally and internationally
- Demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge
- Mastery of online marketing and the major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software tools
- Fluency in English and Pidgin English
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is an advantage
- B.Sc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is an advantage
- Applicants within Uyo will be considered first.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: email@example.com
- Graduate Communications Officer Job at Workarena
- Online Marketing Intern Recruitment at Transsnet Financial
- Offline Marketing Intern Recruitment at Transsnet Financial
- Chief Marketing Officer Job at Emerging Platforms Group
- Marketing and Communications Specialist Job at e.Stream Networks
- Marketing Manager Job at Cheki Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at PoweredUp Consulting
- Pillar Pole Limited Recruitment for a Marketing Manager - Extrusion Department
- Marketing Executive Job at CWAY GROUP
- Digital Communications Manager Job at Civic Innovation Lab