Social Media Manager Job at Crosstech Distribution Limited
Crosstech Distribution Limited - Nigeria’s no 1 technology mart, and top quality, turn-key ICT solutions provider. At Crosstech, we provide top quality, and innovative IT products, support services, and general turn-key solutions to clients from various industries including financial institutions, public sector, real estate, hotel & hospitality, education, oil and gas etc. Our partnerships, combined with our quest for innovation and passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience, have been rewarding and have earned us an enormous amount of goodwill despite the highly competitive terrain of our business environment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for a talented Social media personnel to administer our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media personnel, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design graphics and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on all social media accountsxc2 (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 1 year of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Marketers Recruitment at Chogon Private Security Company
- Digital Marketing & Partnership Coordinator Recruitment at Surf Valley Limited
- Content Operation Specialist Recruitment at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Social Media Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Digital Marketer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Marketing Trainee (Real Estate) Recruitment at J3 Holdings
- Marketer Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Content Writer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at GFT Limited