Social Media Manager Job at EjiCareers
EjiCareers - Our client, Nairametrics is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria, with special focus on financial literacy and investor advocacy. We provide our visitors and clients with up-to-date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media Manager would be responsible for strategizing overall process, creative concepts, managing/scheduling posts and responding to followers. You will make sure the Nairametrics and its various social channels are cohesively aligned to achieve our marketing goals
- Monitor and edit YouTube channels
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals for online finance news platforms.
- Concept & storyboard campaign ideas for ongoing marketing clients
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific organic engagement objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (stories, posts, etc).
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing coordination and sales to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner
- Oversee social media accounts’ page design (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools
- Find inspiration for new creative ideas and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Social Media Manager and track record of driving high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content – static and video (a plus)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Passion for finance and business news
N180,000 - N250,000 / month (Competitive).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
- Communications Manager Job at Sabi Hub
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales and Marketing Operation Coordinator Job at Westingate Group
- Job Recruitment at Ifophia Talent Initiative
- Marketing Executive Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Search Engine Optimization & Marketing and Social Media Marketing Personnel
- Social Media & Customer Care Representative
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Group8 Limited
- Entry Level Junior Marketing Associate Recruitment at Ladlas Prince