At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Developer
Job Location: Abuja
- If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and you want to grow your skills. Why not make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at Access solutions
- Basically, Software designs, developments and analysis.
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, linux / android applications, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, Java, Python, ASP.Net, REACT NATIVE, MS SQL, MYSQL, PHP, HTML5 etc.
- IOS development experience will be an added advantage
- Provide last level support on ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting, etc
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities to fixing real life business scenarios etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree / HND
- All applicants will be fairly considered.
I. T Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm or as applied
- Must be able to design on Postgres SQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and good at database modeling, performance tunning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Excellent Database Programming Skills.
- Prior experience in the development of financial solution services will be an added advantage
- Sound System analysis and programming experience
- IOT experience is an added advantage.
- MS Visual Studio 2013+, NetBean 8.0.2+, Adobe Creative Suite 6+, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model, etc.
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, etc.
- Must have taken part in the development of various active software projects.
Note: Strictly for Abuja applicants.
- Junior .Net Application Developer / Software Programmer Job at Focus Group
- .NET Developer Job at TechEmploi
- Software Engineer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- Software Development Officer/Web Designer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- .NET Developer
- Network Implementation/Support/Integration Engineer Job at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Software Engineer Job at Andela nigeria
- Senior Software Engineer Job at Andela Nigeria
- Technical Lead (Technical Success Manager) Job at Andela Nigeria
- Software Engineer Job At Emerging Platforms