Solutions Engineer Job at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a specialist IT and Telecommunications System Integration company is looking to fill the role below:
Job Position: Solutions Engineer
Job ref.: EG/1127/MAI
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: MD.
- Research and documentation of new solution
- Client requirement gathering
- Liaise with project teams to effectively assign roles and task per project
- Carry out backend support/installation for all video and telephony services (internal and external)
- Provide technical solution architecture were necessary to aid sales presentation.
- Design of graphical model of proposed solution for clients
- Responsible for all products and services demos POCs and complex site survey engagement and documentation.
- Development of post-deployment documentation
- Solution design, documentation and restructuring
- Coordinate the activities of the technical team.
- Act as the liaison agent between the client and software team, providing update and sharing delivery timeline with clients for solution requiring programming.
- Providing detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Responsible for developing time frames/schedules for the software team for the execution/deployment of software programs/monitoring of progress to ensure time frames are adhered to
- Establishing a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration
- Documenting and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience
- Other Duties
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must possess Project development and leadership skills.
- Must have up to date understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Must be able to understand advanced business analysis techniques and processes
- Must have the ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Master's degree is an advantage
- Microsoft/Cisco certification is mandatory
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical experience with strong emphasis in data retrievial and product subject matter expertise and report preparation
- Client interface and consulting skills required
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Exceptional meeting facilitation skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in managing a large account/project relationship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role "Solutions Engineer" as the subject of your application.
- Site Engineer Job at First Synergi Construction Limited
- Network Manager Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Senior Technical Officer (Air Conditioning System) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Senior Auditor, Technology and Network Audit (Supervisory) Job at MTN Nigeria
- Business Development Manager (IT Software) Job at PG Consulting
- Installation Engineer Job at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- Engineering/ Operations Manager Job at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- ICT Instructor/Trainer Recruitment at Bluescripts IT Academy Limited
- ICT Teacher (Robotics & Coding) Job at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited