State Administration and Logistics Officer (SALO) Job at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in Collaboration with International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is implementing a Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta States (LIFE-ND).
To facilitate implementation of the project, the partners want qualified and competent personnel to fill the underlisted position:
Job Position: State Administration and Logistics Officer (SALO)
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contract (1 year)
Office: State Project Coordination
- The State Administration and Logistics Officer will be responsible for setting up and streamlining administrative procedures at the state level as provided in the Project Administrative Manual.
- Set up the administrative system as provided in the Project Administrative Manual.
- Advise the SPC in all areas of administration as well as participate in administrative planning in consultation with management staff to support project activities.
- Liaise with other project staff, IFAD projects and ICC Nigeria for compliance with respect to communities of practice.
- Set up employee database and prepare other reports stipulated in the Manual.
- Initiate recruitment procedures of both local staff and consultants, and raise contracts.
- Manage performance evaluation, reward, training and leave of staff.
- Manage travel arrangements, all logistics arrangements for project activities, vehicles maintenance and fuel log, retirement of claims
- Manage grounds/offices and timely maintenance of infrastructure and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with security guidelines.
- Undertake other related duties as may be required.
Reporting and Location
- The position will be in the SPCO housed in the State ADP. The SALO will report directly to the SPC.
Qualification and Experience
- University Degree (Bachelors) in Business related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience in Administration or 2 years’ experience and a Master’s degree in the above fields.
- Must have experience in human resource management and coordination of trainings.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and achieve results.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Planning, problem solving and decision-making skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and knowledge of at least one indigenous language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV of not more than 5 pages to the following addresses: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Note: This contracted appointment is for a period of one (1) year in the first instance, renewable subject to satisfactory performance acceptable to FGN/IFAD.
- Admin Manager Recruitment at Easterly Global Limited
- Supply Chain & Logistic Officer Recruitment at Housessories Limited
- Secretary Job at Winock Solar Ltd.
- Executive Assistant Job at IQVIA
- Office Assistant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Secretary Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Beacongate Limited Recruitment for an Admin Personnel
- GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment for a Dispatch Rider
- Admin Officer Job at Omnicom Solutions
- Front Desk Officer Job at DevTech Systems, Inc