Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We invite applications for:
Job Position: Sterling Graduate Trainee Program - 2022
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank
- At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
- Are you driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion at the best place to work in Nigeria?
- The Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Digitally Savvy
- Great Communications Skills
- Growth Mindset
- Takes Responsibility & Ownership
- Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Graduate Recruitment at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Relationship Manager
- Bank Teller Recruitment at FEDETH Microfinance Bank
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Graduate Personal Assistant (NYSC) Recruitment at Aureole Consulting
- Banking Executive Recruitment at Sales Force Consulting
- Trainee Technical Operator Recruitment at Rite Foods Limited
- Graduate Personal Banker Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Monmartt Baby Store