Stock Controller Job at Genesis Cinemas
Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Stock Controller
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze data to anticipate future Material needs.
- Monitor the stock levels for optimization and avoid stock variances.
- Collaborate with procurement employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Ensuring 100% material issuance
- Ensuring minimum stock level of 1 week and maximum stock level of 3 weeks.
- Compile orders to be placed for stock replenishment stock, avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus.
- Monitors monthly store budget to ensure adequacy, timely completeness, and price adherence.
- Ensure stock is adequate for all business sites and can cover direct and anticipated demand from customers.
- Oversees all business and activity relating to store inventory control.
- Spearheads fortnightly and mock stock take for assurance
- Ensure posting of GRV and SIVs for accuracy and timeliness.
- Addresses and resolves discrepancies in inventory.
- Implements improved security and storage procedures to reduce loss and theft
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Economics or a related field.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in the field
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Understanding of mathematics, accounting and financial processes
- Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
- Strong Analytical, communication and computer skills
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position and the Location as the subject of the mail.
- Warehouse & Logistics Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Depot Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at Taghini Foods
- Supply Chain Officer Job at Nigerian Breweries Plc
- Cargo Officer / Warehouse Officer Job at ABC Logistics
- Ongoing Recruitment at C & I Leasing Plc
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager Job at Nutri K Limited
- Store Assistant Job at Abuja Clinics
- Warehouse Officer Job at Tybitx Services International Limited