Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, an independent oil and gas operator with head office in Lagos and field operations in Delta and Rivers state respectively is currently looking for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Stock Point Coordinator
Location: Abuja, Lekki-Lagos, Delta and Calabar-Cross River.
Job Type: Contract
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products,
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities.
- 10 years proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Business Development Executive (Commercial & industrial sale, downstream Oil and Gas)
- Business Development Executive (Aviation fuel marketing)
- Account / Admin Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Recruitment/ Vetting Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Security Patrol Supervisor Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Investment Consultant Job at Oxfordgold Providence International Limited
- Online Sales Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Admin Officer Job in an Oil and Gas Company
- Store Keeper Job in an Oil and Gas Company