Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, an independent oil and gas operator with head office in Lagos and field operations in Delta and Rivers state respectively is currently looking for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Stock Point Coordinator
Location: Abuja, Lekki-Lagos, Delta and Calabar-Cross River.
Job Type: Contract
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products,
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities.
- 10 years proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Valuedseed Model School and Educational Services
- Retail Store Manager Job at Owens & Xley Consults
- Digital Marketer / Business Development Executive Job at GreyWolf Empire
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC)
- Accountant Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Finance Assistant Job at International Medical Corps
- Data Analyst Job at Palladium Group
- Chief of Party Job at FHI 360
- Finance and Administration Officer Job at Palladium Group
- Marketer Job at Cerner Consult