Store Keeper Job at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company - We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Keeper
Job Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain receipts, records of stock cards.
- Issues out materials on FIFO basis only.
- Receives, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Ensure that the store is properly locked and arranged.
- Raise alarm when stock is getting close to re-order level so restocking can be made.
- Keeps Appearances up: The overall image of the store is the store keeper's responsibility. He ensures the store is free, with ample walking room.
- Keeping detailed record of inventory when products are purchased and returned, arranges store transfers.
- Creates and receives orders: When merchandise arrives, if is her responsibility to unpack shipments, assess the inventory and ensure it is in good condition
- O.N.D or H.N.D in any Management discipline.
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment and computer system.
- Applicant should be male and resident in Warri, Delta State
N25,000 - N35,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Store Keeper" as the subject of the mail
- Inventory Officer Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Warehouse Officer Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
- Store Manager Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Graduate Supply Chain Officer Recruitment at Artee Group
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Inventory Officer Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor Job at Louis Valentino Prixair
- Danish Refugee Council Recuitment for Supply Chain Officer - Logistics
- International Medical Corps IMC Recruitment for Distribution Assistant