Store Keeper Job at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Keeper
Job Location: Lagos
Position Description: Supervisory
- To take control of complete Inventory management
- Assist in spares planning and Spares procurement Issue of Spares, record keeping, Stock level planning on daily basis Receipt of spares from Main warehouse, vendors, coordination with Procurement section Receipt of Lubricants, Consumables, Tyres, Batterier, tracking of tyre consumption, and data keeping
- To supervise the entire workshop activities related with consumables Spares, and co ordination
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Any graduate - Specifically with Material Management is preferred.
- Experience in Year(s): 12 years experience.
- Inventory Officer Job at Vincintoire Limited
- Inventory Control Officer Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Order Management Officer Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Store Officer & Store Keeper Job at AARTI Rolling Mills Limited
- Store Officer Job at A newly commissioned University
- Store Officer Job at Joe Faraday Limited
- General Manager Job at Paul Esther Consulting Limited
- Outlet Supervisor Job at Nectar Beauty Hub
- Outlet Manager (Female) Job at Montaigne Place
- Store Keeper Job at Niger Construction Limited (NIGERCAT)