Store Keeper Job at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Keeper
Job Location: Lagos
Position Description: Supervisory
- To take control of complete Inventory management
- Assist in spares planning and Spares procurement Issue of Spares, record keeping, Stock level planning on daily basis Receipt of spares from Main warehouse, vendors, coordination with Procurement section Receipt of Lubricants, Consumables, Tyres, Batterier, tracking of tyre consumption, and data keeping
- To supervise the entire workshop activities related with consumables Spares, and co ordination
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Any graduate - Specifically with Material Management is preferred.
- Experience in Year(s): 12 years experience.
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer
- Accountant / Store Keeper
- Plant Engineer Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Supply Chain & Accounts Officer Job at Funtay Global Resources Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Oxford Group Nigeria
- Store Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Massive Recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- COO, Logistics and Supply Chain Job at Alan & Grant
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc