Store Keeper Job at HT-Limited
HT-Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue-generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Store Keeper
Job Location: Lagos
- The Store Keeper is responsible for maintaining daily records to see what products need to be replenished; this process helps to calculate a monthly or seasonal demand for materials needed to aid business operations
- Scope includes all consumables (including diesel, operations materials and administrative materials)
- To reduce operational and administrative costs
- To ensure efficient use of all materials
The Storekeeper will work in a store room or warehouse that is filled with supplies and equipment that they must secure whilst storing, releasing, compiling records of the supply in within the store room. Other essential duties include:
- Storing and releasing operational supplies or equipment
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Maintaining bin cards
- Qualified to open and close the store and perform the necessary daily paperwork
- Compiling the records of the supplies.
- Checking the supplies from time to time
- Recording the number and kinds of supplies.
- Disseminating the supply in its designated areas.
- Checking possible damages or scratches
- Securing the stores (tight access control)
- Using accurate measurements in stock management
- Weekly stock-taking report to be submitted Monday morning.
- Determining stock reorder levels
- Making requisitions at reorder levels & follow up till supplied
- Taking inventory of supplies and receive them into store
- Ensuring in-house requisition procedures and documentation are maintained
- Ensuring and monitoring the efficient use of all stock
- Monitoring, documenting and justifying consumables usage pattern in reports
- Recommending and implementing (when approved) strategies and procedures of reducing consumption and costs.
Education And Experience
- HND / B.Sc. in any Management Science
- 2-3 years in a similar position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Job Vacancies at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
- Supply Chain Assistant (Procurement) Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council
- Latest Job Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Executive Store Assistant Job at Sooyah Bistro Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Limited
- Store Manager Job at Room XIX
- Storekeeper Job at Vertex Realty Solutions Limited
- Inventory Controller Job at Kwik Delivery
- Assistant Store Keeper Job at Sayed Farms Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults