Store Manager Job at DEDA Hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for warehouse activities by administering the operations of the store.
- Receives, verifies equipment, maintains inventory, maintains files and prepares reports.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all staff of the store activities.
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required
- Update records on daily Basis
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software for all inventory. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- According to requirements and established procedures, assist in the arrangement of all items. In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated material, suggests substitutes available in the store.
- Follow up strictly reordering stock procedures and apply continuous follow up until stock is being received.
- Issue material as per approved procedures to ensure material issued are as per requisitions received.
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Easy retrieval and verification of all items. Provides information to and assists internal control staff and the facility unit.
- Ensure proper accountability of all items, ensuring they are in good condition at all times and proper checks of the status of all equipment going in and out is carried out.
- Keep in-depth records of purchases done with dates & amount spent.
- Ensure that proper procedures/steps are taken to ensure overall safety of staff and equipment at all times by enforcing safety rules & regulation in the warehouse.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Follow all relevant safety, quality and environmental control procedures and instructions so that personal safety/the safety of others is not jeopardized and impact can be guaranteed.
- Must have an in-dept. understanding of the functions of all the equipment in the warehouse and have basic repair knowledge of equipment and promptly repair minor faulty equipment.
- Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures equipment issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas, equipment and warehouse at all times.
- Promptness in ensuring equipment is accessible whenever there is an event and returned without hitches.
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required.
- Familiar with description (specification, unit of quantity, application) of equipment in order to provide the right materials requisitioned.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Establishes standards and methods for storing items.
Requirements / Knowledge & Skills Required
- First Degree in Accounting
- At least 4 years of experience as a store manager in a fast paced organization.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of Inventory Software and its applications.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Knowledge of standard practices, procedures, and equipment used in the receipt, storage, requisitioning, and disbursement of equipment and materials.
- Very good computer skills and proficiency in MS office packages
- Excellent time management skills and a team player.
- Excellent use of initiative.
- Adherence to organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to multitask.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Cargo Officer / Warehouse Officer Job at ABC Logistics
- Ongoing Recruitment at C & I Leasing Plc
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager Job at Nutri K Limited
- Store Assistant Job at Abuja Clinics
- Warehouse Officer Job at Tybitx Services International Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Monmartt
- Assistant General Manager/ Finance & Accounts (Supply Chain) Job at Dangote Group
- Warehouse Officer Job at Flomides Solution Services Limited
- Store Manager Job at All flavors Supreme Foods
- Ongoing Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council