Store Manager Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintain and operate the storeroom in an efficient and organized manner, and in accordance with written procedures and good storeroom practices.
- Maintain and control inventory levels so that there is neither excessive stock nor a situation where materials and equipment are not available when needed.
- Responsible for proper handling and controls of all stored items, ensuring stores operation are carried out in accordance with the Stores operating procedures.
- Supervises the distribution of materials, equipment and supplies in the organization.
- Continually monitor Stores valuation and control stock re-ordering in a manner that will enable the process of stock reduction continually possible and guide against stock obsolescence.
- Provide supervision and direction for the stores section.
- Provide updated information on availability of stock to user Department on when needed basis.
- Periodically, conducts physical inventory to reconcile ordered items, items on hand, and used items.
- Produce related audit reports, evaluate findings and evaluate improvements to be implemented into the maintenance management system
- A university degree in Business Management, Accounting, or related discipline
- Requires at least 5 to 7 years of stores and inventory management experience in private industry, preferably in Pharmaceutical industry
- Must have extensive knowledge of storeroom practices and principles, including stores accounting
- Must have a good understanding of stores, warehousing, material control, inventory control, and the relationship among purchasing, stores, and finance activities
- Must be able to exercise sound business judgement to set direction and priorities.
- Excellent supervisory skills, including planning, organizing, and directing work.
- Intermediate to advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Ms Excel is a must
- Fluency in English
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Presentable and Personable
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive, ambitious
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Store Manager Job at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Checker Job at The Coca-Cola Company
- Store Keeper Job at Adold Engineering Company Limited
- Store Officer Job at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
- Retail Store Manager Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Inventory / Cost Controller Recruitment at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Warehouse Inventory Officer Job at CGC Nigeria Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Mercian III Nigeria Limited
- Store Sales Executive Job at XGO Technology Limited