Subject Teachers Recruitment at Howbury School
Howbury School is a Creche, Nursery and Primary School with campuses in Maryland, Lagos and Ota, Ogun State. The Schools are located in very serene environment. We are a family oriented school - something that will become apparent when you visit. We cater for children from ages 3 months to 11 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Subject Teacher
Job Location: Lagos
- Howbury School is launching her Secondary School aka Howbury Tech in 2020/2021 session and is in search of motivated and talented individuals for take up teaching roles in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- We do not just seek conventional teachers; our search is for teachers who have the drive and passion for excellence. Teachers who are willing and ready to learn, relearn the art of delivering outstanding lessons and infusing technology in lesson delivery.
- B.A., B.ed, B.Sc, H.N.D, TRCN certification will be an added advantage.
- The ideal person must be a goal getter, creative and innovative, resilient and have the ability to remain calm in pressured moments.
- We offer opportunity for career advancement, loads of training opportunities, unrivalled exposure to 21st century teaching techniques and an atmosphere for personal development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Only qualified teachers will be shortlisted.
- Part Time tutoring Jobs across Nigeria (Home based and online)
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment at Real Madrid Football Academy
- Class teacher Recruitment at Progress Intellectual College
- ICT Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Math Teacher Recruitment at Reginald Consults
- Early Years Teacher Job at Reginald Consults
- English Teacher Job at Reginald Consults
- Arabic Teacher Job at Taqwa Private Schools
- Teacher Job at Taqwa Private Schools
- Technical Facilitator Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting