Supply Chain Officer Job at a reputable pharmacy
A Bio Pharmaceutical company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Type: 9 months contract role
- We are looking to recruit a Supply chain officer. He/she is to support the supply chain team in ensuring continuous supply chain movement
- Manage the demand planning of the affiliate through responsive forecasting process
- Lead and manage the S & OP processes of the affiliate with the various functions of the business
- Support supply chain team and NGGH management in continuous supply chain process improvement projects with delivery or f results within timelines, qualitatively within budget cost.
Educational Requiremnts, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 1 year Experience.
- BSc / HND
- Scientific knowledge (medicine, pharamacy, biochemistry etc)
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of excel, powerpoint, word and outlook
- Good communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work with a team.
N80,000 - N90,000 / month.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Book Keeper Job at Broadoak Schools
- Store Keeper Job at Afribarn Autoparts
- Account and Inventory Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Warehouse Officer Job at White Soul Group
- Procurement Administrator Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Technical Store Officer Job at Landover Company Limited
- Warehouse Manager Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Warehouse Manager Job at TalentRO Consulting
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Warehouse Manager Job at La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited