Support Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Support Engineer
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums.
Academic / Education Qualifications
- Preferred B.Sc / HND in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- A previous experience in support or IT department
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
- Project Engineer Job at O.K. Isokariari Nigeria Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Specialized Technician (Electrician) Job at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Technical Lead (Head of Technical) Job at PalmPay
- Job Vacancies at Paras Energy
- Utility Engineer Job at CWAY Group
- Field Service Engineer Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Jhpiego
- Digital Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Sproxil