Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria - Abuja, Anambra, lagos and Niger. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Support Worker
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexibility to work shift pattern
- Training is provided with all expenses reimbursed following successful completion. Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Not higher than OND/ NCE in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course.
- Must be a resident of Awka.
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Elizade University vacancy for an Administrative Officer
- Office Administrative Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Nursing Officer
- Purchase to Pay Officer at British Council in Nigeria
- Administrative Manager at Halogen security
- Medical Officer