Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria - Abuja, Anambra, lagos and Niger. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Support Worker
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexibility to work shift pattern
- Training is provided with all expenses reimbursed following successful completion. Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Not higher than OND/ NCE in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course.
- Must be a resident of Awka.
- Office Manager
- Intern (Various Positions)
- Medical Sales Representative
- Personal Assistant to Deputy High Commissioner & Deputy Head of Mission Job at The British Government
- HR/Admin Officer Job at Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- HR/Admin Assistant Job at Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Administrative Secretary
- Executive Assistant