Survey Manger Job at KarFerry Limited
KarFerry Limited - We're a Passionate Team of Business Consultants. What makes us unique is our ability to employ cutting-edge technology to achieve Speed, Efficiency and Quality in hiring, grooming and developing talents and systems to continuously disrupt the industry. We bring best-in-class industry standards to bear in all our engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Survey Manger
Job Location: Rivers
Job Type: Full-Time Mining, Oil & Metals
Experience Level: Top-Level
To provide strategic survey direction and ensure all survey activities are performed in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the survey team to drive the team as a whole towards accountability and productivity
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures and provide surveying expertise to special surveying problems.
- Plan and direct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Supervise the preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Surveying.
- Relevant professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years' cognate industry and 7 years experience at management level.
- Good knowledge in project management and financial management.
- Real Estate Sales Trainee Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Property Supervisor Job at Pillarcraft Consulting Services
- Estate Surveyor Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- INVESTMENT MANAGER
- Real Estate Officer Job at Cube Square Concepts Project Limited
- Swift Consulting Recruitment for a Real Estate Manager
- Field Agent Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Estate Surveyor Job at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Real Estate Agent Job at 3DTrance Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings