Sustainability Specialist Job at The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) was conceived by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in collaboration with global development partners to address the major financing challenges facing Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position:Sustainability Specialist
Job Location: Abuja
Reports to: The Chief Economist.
Key responsibilities of the job holder are as follows:
- Establishing sustainability strategies, programs and procedures to position the Bank as a leader on sustainability.
- Providing direction for the Bank’s institutionalization of the Sustainable Banking Principles as defined by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Communicating with stakeholders on environmental concerns and associated risks.
- Ensuring compliance with local and global environmental regulations, while also ensuring the Bank functions in a financially viable and socially responsible manner.
- Writing reports and other public communications to promote DBN’s sustainability initiatives.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years' experience of which at least 5 years must have been in a sustainability officer role.
- First Degree in Economics, Social or Environmental Sciences is required. Relevant professional certification will be an advantage.
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- Bank Teller Job at Jofad Consulting Limited
- United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Currency Trader
- Treasury Sales Officer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Officer - Retail Mobile Unit Job at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- Investment and Loan Marketer - Fintech at Anyjob
- Recovery Officer Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Personal Finance Content Writer
- TEAM LEAD JOB AT BOCTRUST MICROFINANCE BANK
- Ongoing Recruitment for an Investment Associate at Lidya Global