Swift Networks Limited Job for a VoIP Expert
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002 when it bided and obtained a Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) License from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to businesses and residential subscribers.
Since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Swift Networks holds an exclusive wireless spectrum license from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), allowing it to operate an end-to-end reliable, fibre-like connectivity services in the exclusively licensed and interference-free 3.5GHZ spectrum.
Swift Networks Limited has recently attracted foreign direct investment from The International Finance Corporation (IFC), European Investment Bank and Commonwealth Development Corporation under the Capital Alliance Private Equity II fund scheme managed by Capital Alliance Nigeria. Accordingly, Swift Networks has the requisite financial and organizational resources to become the leading broadband connectivity Services provider in Nigeria.
Job Title: VoIP Expert
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, resolve issues related to VoIP
- Responsible for maintaining the Media Gateway, SIP servers and other VoIP platforms
- Responsible for design and integration of new VoIP platforms
- Maintain the KPIs and generate periodical reports
- Provides network analysis concerning usage trends, voice traffic metrics, capacity planning and recurring events, as well as outage and incident patterns.
- Liaise with interconnect partners for voice related issues
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Deep understanding of VoIP and IMS
- Protocols – SIP, RTP, SS7, codecs etc.
- Deep understanding of OSI layer and how network conditions affect voice quality
- Understanding of IP protocol suite, IP QoS, MPLS etc.
- Good understanding of Key voice quality metrics(Delay, Jitter, packet loss)
- Familiarity with various test tools to test media and voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer science or equivalent with minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Linux and strong scripting skills is a
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- IT Officer Job at a Group of Companies
- Graduate IT Administrator Job at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
- I.T Assistant Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Raeanna Nigeria Limited Recruitment for an I.T Manager
- Remlords Tours & Car Hire Services Limited Recruitment for an ICT Officer
- Network and Security Engineer
- ICT Instructor
- IT Engineer
- Data Center & System Administrator Job at HealthPlus Limited