synapse services Recruitment for Dispatch Riders
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment.
We are located in the heart of Nigeria - Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Abuja
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of goods and motorcycle
- Report to on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle
- Must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external goods and items distribution.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Sign for the package upon collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
Requirement and Experience
- A high school certification, OND or NCE
- At least 2 years experience as a Dispatch Rider
- Must possess a valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively and professionally
- Be hardworking, Diligent and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent Communicator; Attention to details
- Time management; Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Logistics Officer Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Logistic Officer Job at Terre Des Hommes
- Logistics Foreman Job at MacTay Consulting
- Dispatch Rider Job at FHON Consulting
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Logistics Manager Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
- Employment Opportunities at KONGA
- Stock Keeper Job at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Logistics Bike Rider Job at EjiCareers
- Dispatch Rider Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank