System Administrator Job at JMG
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators, and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market. JMG is searching for great talent. As one of the leading companies in power generation, electrical infrastructures,and industrial equipment, JMG Limited is keen on finding diverse professionals that are committed to the success of our clients and company. Working for us means joining a team of talented professionals eager to ensure Strong Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction.To achieve this, we hire only the Best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: System Administrator
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot of operating systems and application software.
- Install and configure print servers, shared printers, scanners and other network devices and peripherals.
- Perform systems monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and software, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Monitor the network efficiency and solve problems connected to the network and the systems by liaising with Internet Service Providers and other related vendors.
- Perform backup operations and ensure all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Ensure data restore processes are available when necessary.
- Identify and evaluate poor-performing systems and recommend corrective actions, upgrades, patches or improvements as needed.
- Attend to help desk requests including hardware and software problems.
- Report malicious or suspicious activity on systems to Sr. System Administrator and IT Manager.
- Maintain user access administration and registered employees on the biometric server.
- Plan and implement security measures, responsible for disaster recovery, closing security loopholes and access levels.
- Ensure adequate antivirus protection and solutions are always maintained and updated.
- Ensure and maintain Domain Controller replication across all branches Administer Active Directory users and computers though creating users, organizational units, groups, and assigning permissions.
- Maintain and administer Windows server services and features: DNS, DHCP, File Servers, IIS, Hyper-V, etc.
- Maintain and administer in-house CRM Software at the Branch level.
- Administer and maintain network computers: servers, single user (laptop & desktop) and provide end-user support.
- Make sure UPS and backup power are running properly in order to avoid power problems.
- Monitor the progress of third-party maintenance contract suppliers.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to IT assets Inventory (Hardware, software and Licenses).
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- Conduct research on new products, technologies, services, and standards to remain abreast of new technological developments.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, conditions or procedures in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc or HND in relevant fields with 3 - 5 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the suject of the
- AI Engineer Job at Wazobia Technologies
- ICT Officer Job at Extramileage Consults Limited
- Job Openings at Design Synchrony
- IT Assistant Job at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Sage Scholars Academy
- IT Assistant Manager Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Job Vacancies at HiiT Plc
- Job Vacancies at Jhpiego
- IT Administrator Job at Ibis Hotel Ikeja