System / Network Administrator Recruitment
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the "go to" Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: System / Network Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for managing and supporting the organization enterprise network
- Diligent and meticulous with the ability to identify problems and come up with solutions can help in ensuring that network runs smoothly and secured.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day network infrastructure
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Oversee troubleshooting for system errors
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade enterprise networks and in house active devices.
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Define network policies and procedures
- Assess the company’s need for any and all computing technology and make appropriate recommendations for purchases and upgrades.
- Connect all relevant technology to the network with secure protocols.
- Deploy and roll out updates and upgrades in a minimally disruptive way.
- Create training and educational materials to ensure that users understand security protocols, connection procedures, and other necessary information.
- Monitor the performance of the network using analytical data to seek problems or concerns.
- Proactively seek changes or upgrades that can improve the network in a way that adds to the business’s efficiency.
- Maintain information security for sensitive data.
- Create and update documentation as required.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or related field. Preferably CCNP Certified.
- Proven experience in a network administrator and network security role.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, switching and security
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of enterprise network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls (Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, Cisco ISE & Palo-Alto), Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Ability to set up, configure and integrate network hardware
- Familiarity with enterprise network management solutions e.g. SolarWinds
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret technical instructions and manuals.
- Familiarity with Enterprise technologies.
- Knowledge of Network Security.
- Able to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Having keen attention to detail whilst at the same time able to see the big picture.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner.
- ICT Officer Job at Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Technical Recruiter Job at AppZone Limited
- Motion Graphics Designer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Mobile Application Developer Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- IT Compliance Officer Job at Interswitch Nigeria
- IT Support Officer Job at Busy Minds Consults
- Mobile Application Developer Job at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
- 2D Animator
- Career Opportunities at Flutterwave
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for an IT Solutions Developer