Tamrose Ventures Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Tamrose Ventures Limited is a foremost Marine Logistics Services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. Our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion has informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Location: Port Harcourt
Engagement Type: Graduate Trainee
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper division) degree as first degree or HND. (Distinction or Upper Credit) in any of the Engineering courses.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- A post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas sector is an added advantage.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Diamond School of International Protocol and Etiquette
- Technical Sales Trainee - Food Industry at Cormart
- Marketing and Communications Intern
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Intern at Formplus
- Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Sales Intern - Commercial Data Analytics at Baker Hughes
- Graduate IT Trainee Recruitment at Lotus Beta Analytics
- Sundry Markets Limited Graduate Retail Management Trainee Program 2019
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Global Graduate Finance 2019
- Graduate Intern, Financial Analyst