Tamrose Ventures Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Tamrose Ventures Limited is a foremost Marine Logistics Services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. Our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion has informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Location: Port Harcourt
Engagement Type: Graduate Trainee
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper division) degree as first degree or HND. (Distinction or Upper Credit) in any of the Engineering courses.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- A post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas sector is an added advantage.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- TGI Group Management Trainee Recruitment (LEAP) 2019
- Crown Flour Mill Limited Nationwide Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Ex-Novo Technologies Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Henkel Graduate Finance Intern Recruitment 2018
- Fresh Graduate
- Management Trainee
- Techno Oil Limited Recruitment for Engineers Graduate Trainee
- Graduate Trainee
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme 2018
- Julius Berger Plc Civil Engineering Internship Programme 2019