Tamrose Ventures Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Tamrose Ventures Limited is a foremost Marine Logistics Services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. Our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion has informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Location: Port Harcourt
Engagement Type: Graduate Trainee
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper division) degree as first degree or HND. (Distinction or Upper Credit) in any of the Engineering courses.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- A post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas sector is an added advantage.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018/2019
- Sahara Group Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018
- Graduate Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Graduate Trainee at Riddle Technologies Limited
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee 2018
- Megastructures Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Application For Business Development Intern
- Graduate Intern Mainland
- Tizeti Network Limited Massive Recruitment For Graduate Interns in Lagos
- Tenaris Nigeria Technical Sales Graduate Trainee Program 2018