TEAM LEAD JOB AT BOCTRUST MICROFINANCE BANK
Boctrust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give social and economic support to the lower, middle, working-class, and the economically active poor.
- Managing a team of loan officers
- Responsible for the team's performance
- Motivates team members and drive discipline
- Monitor risk portfolio and ensure loan repayment
- Team business growth strategist.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in leading a loan team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written, and personal communication skills.
- Undergraduate qualification in finance, Accounting, Economics, or degree in any other discipline
- Teller / Loan Officer Job at Gemstone Financial Services Limited
- Credit Risk Analyst Job at GTI Microfinance Bank
- Insurance Agent Job at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Loan Officers at Rephidim Microfinance Bank Limited
- Risk Analyst Job at MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK
- Transaction Officer Recruitment at a reputable Bank
- Loan and Recovery Officers at Rephidim Microfinance Bank Limited
- Debt Recovery Officer Job at Toc Consult
- Bank Teller Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program 2021