Technical Content Writer Job at Wazobia Technologies
Wazobia Technologies is a professional software development agency dedicated to producing high quality products. We have intensive experience in building bespoke software applications for SMEs and large enterprises. With years of work, experience and a team of creative minds that are always on tap, your satisfaction is our goal and were here to get it done
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Content Writer
Job Location: Lekki Peninsula, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- A brilliant opportunity has arisen are you a digital content creator with an ability to think creatively to communicate a wide range of topics?
- Can you plan and devise campaigns to tell a compelling story across different channels?
- Are you a motivated individual, who thrives in a fast-paced team and can work to discover and identify projects where digital activity can add value?
- Does that sound like you?.
- The Content Engagement Lead’s work is instrumental in making sure our content, products, and services are visible to our target Primary Care audience (and other potential customers) by the use of effective advertising, social media, viral marketing, SEO, analytics, public relations, promotions, content marketing, brand marketing, content strategy, and sales.
- Manage the content schedule to ensure it is relevant to our target audiences and that they keep coming back to Wazobia Technologies as their number one source for information, content, and support that only Wazobia Technologies can provide so they can help grow the business and increase revenues and profits.Experienced in website content maintenance, online campaign management, community management, and SEO.
- Responsible for the management, creation, and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Implement and manage a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with the Management in creating or evaluating Wazobia Technologies brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, tone of voice, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for short and long term.
- Coordinate/manage media campaigns in partnership with Management.
- Review and develop the content to ensure the Wazobia Technologies brand message is successfully communicated; maintaining websites to ensure they are continuously updated and improved and fix any errors or bugs in online content for all websites.
- Responsible for design and presentation (i.e., Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, blog, etc.)
- Creating timely social media posts to support the development of online products and services in order to maximize income and the growth of Wazobia Technologies.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports on progress and achievements, recommendations.
- Manage regular newsletters, bulletins, and other customer-focused marketing publications.
- Creating, editing, and posting images, graphics, videos, podcasts, and audio content to online sites, including digital editing and enhancements. This includes website and advertising banners, images for social media, infographics, online video creation, video editing, and others.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Marketing (or similar related field).
N100,000 - N200,000 Monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Marketers Recruitment at Chogon Private Security Company
- Digital Marketing & Partnership Coordinator Recruitment at Surf Valley Limited
- Content Operation Specialist Recruitment at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Social Media Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Digital Marketer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Marketing Trainee (Real Estate) Recruitment at J3 Holdings
- Marketer Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Content Writer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at GFT Limited