Technical Marketing Assistant Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a construction Chinese company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Nigeria Company Limitecis headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Marketing Assistant
Job Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced goal-oriented Marketing Assistant to support our company's Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties, such as conducting market research and analyzing consumer, prospective client’s rating reports/questionnaires
- As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities shall include assisting in organizing clients' profiles, carrying out industry-related searches and surveys, identify and source potential clients for the company, organize, develop/present industry-related campaigns, and developing result-oriented marketing strategies, prepare Bill of Quantity (BoQ).
- This role will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Provide preliminary services to clients according to given requirements.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal.
- Inquire for equipment and materials needed for project.
- Lead negotiation, arrange meetings.
- Collate market and client’s project information.
- Prepare Bill of Quantity (BoQ)/ Quote estimation.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research to meet client’s requirements and expectations.
- Write marketing articles to augment the company’s presence in the market, source for new clients.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Carry out task as assigned by marketing director.
- B.Sc in Civil, Mechanical, Technical.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
- Technical background in either Civil, Mechanical or its equivalent.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn and be thought new skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Portrait Picture to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Marketers Recruitment at Chogon Private Security Company
- Digital Marketing & Partnership Coordinator Recruitment at Surf Valley Limited
- Content Operation Specialist Recruitment at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Social Media Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Digital Marketer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Marketing Trainee (Real Estate) Recruitment at J3 Holdings
- Marketer Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Content Writer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at GFT Limited