Technical Sales Engineer Job at Machineyard.com.ng
Machineyard.com.ng - Our client, a multinational Construction company in Nigeria is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Technical Sales Engineer (Six Months Contract)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Negotiates and closes sales.
- Meets and exceeds sales targets.
- Responsible for account management of existing customers, as well as finding new prospects and establishing new business.
- Makes technical presentations and provides customers with technical knowledge of the products available.
- Prepares quotes, arranges delivery of products where required and obtains invoices for forwarding to customers.
- Visits customers, surveys sites and discusses any potential requirements customers may have.
- Conducts marketing campaigns and promotion by engagement of contractors, artisans, etc., through group & individual meetings. Attending trade shows, seminars and similar relevant events.
- Generates detailed visit reports after each site visit, and provides customers with quotations based on surveys.
- Handles customer quality/ application complaints and works with Technical/Product Development to resolve and address internally corrective actions in co-operation with Manufacturing/ Customer Services/ other.
- Identify new product opportunities from market/site visits and share information with Technical/Product Development and Manufacturing in developing new range of mortars to ensure our products meet customer expectations
- Customer Quality/ Application complaints: Ownership of closing customer complaints. Work internally to resolve corrective actions in co-operation with Manufacturing/ Customer Services/ other.
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or related course
- 3-5 years in Building/ Infrastructure construction and/ or Technical Services in Building Materials sector is essential.
- Hands on construction experience in buildings.
- Knowledge of mortar material properties & their application.
- Knowledge of local and international building standards/ specifications.
- Ability to communicate and simplify technical literature.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Note: This position is ideal for candidates who are not currently employed and looking for temporary opportunities.
- Sales Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Sales & Marketing Manager Recruitment at Marriott International
- Business Development Executive Job at Beacongate Limited
- Business Development Manager / Head Marketing Job at Abbey Mortgage Bank
- Tekniteed Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales and Marketing Account Executive
- Business Development Officer Job at LeadHire Limited
- Sales Marketing Officer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Sales and Marketing Officer Recruitment at Zicli Synergy Limited
- OTEN'S FARMS LTD Recruitment for Sales Manager