Technical Skills Development Programme 2018 at Nigerian Breweries Plc
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning for:
Job Position: Technical Skills Development Programme
Reference Code: ITF/JUN/2018
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We invite application from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public - Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- O Level Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations.
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process.
- They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
- Red Media Africa (RED) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Graduate Business / HR Technology Solutions Trainee
- Graduate Management Trainee
- Graceco Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2018
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB) Graduate Internship Programme 2018
- Youth Corper (NYSC)
- Massive Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Business Support Officer (Graduate Trainee)
- Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Management Trainee Programme 2018
- Trainee Engineer