Technical Skills Development Programme 2018 at Nigerian Breweries Plc
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning for:
Job Position: Technical Skills Development Programme
Reference Code: ITF/JUN/2018
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We invite application from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public - Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- O Level Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations.
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process.
- They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Diamond School of International Protocol and Etiquette
- Technical Sales Trainee - Food Industry at Cormart
- Marketing and Communications Intern
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Intern at Formplus
- Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Sales Intern - Commercial Data Analytics at Baker Hughes
- Graduate IT Trainee Recruitment at Lotus Beta Analytics
- Sundry Markets Limited Graduate Retail Management Trainee Program 2019
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Global Graduate Finance 2019
- Graduate Intern, Financial Analyst