Technical Supervisor Job at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Supervisor
Job Location: Abuja
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical supervision of the project in the training centers including overseeing the training of trainers of the centers
- Follow-up electricians in the field
- Technical support to electricians
- The Technical Supervisor will work closely with the retail team to support electricians.
- The technical supervisor should be technically sound and dynamic.
- Ensure together with the NAPTIN team that all administrative activities (including logistics, registration and operations) are carried out for the effective delivery of the training sessions.
- Send monthly reports on the training activities carried out in the centers
- Carry out feedback survey at the end of every training session to focus on improvement points and ensure the trainees have been successfully trained.
- Train NAPTIN trainers
- Supervision of the project in the training centers
- Follow-up of electricians in the field
- Provide technical support to electricians
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years' minimum experience in a similar role
- Must hold a Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or any related/similar course
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Abuja Technical Supervisor" as mail subject.
- Ongoing Recruitment in A leading Manufacturing company
- Energy Engineer Job at LN Outsourcing Limited
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2020
- Engineering Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- PHP Engineer Job at Cavista
- Operations & Maintenance Expert Job at Lonadek Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Designer Job at Graceco Limited
- Tender Engineer Job at Schneider Electric
- Cutting / Sealing Machine Operator Job at Timmy Plastics Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Interrand Group