Technical Support Officer Job at Dartwood Global Solutions Limited
Dartwood Global Solutions Limited - We are one of the leading providers of technical and innovative solutions for a limitless tomorrow. We are distributors and installers of security, network and surveillance systems for domestic, business, commercial and industrial use from basic to complex systems. Our business also includes the wholesale and retail supply of bespoke security systems for the security, banking, oil and gas, food, health, transport, metal recycling industry, including both the private and public sector
The company is run to exceptionally high standards by experienced friendly and Technical staff and is approved to BS5750 EN ISO 9002. The company is run by a management team with an enormous amount of experience in the fields of surveillance, counter-surveillance, assets and personal protection
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Support Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Technical Support Officer, you will be responsible for providing technical support so you’ll be installing and maintaining the IT infrastructure comprising the computer systems as well as the networks within the organisation and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation of Network Infrastructure.
- Monitoring and maintenance of IT equipment and networks.
- Installations and maintenance of CCTV Cameras and NVR"s configurations.
- Timely response to service issues and requests.
- Provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request).
- Utilizes the Knowledge base and other support documentation to identify, isolate, diagnose and resolve end users technical problems and provide information and status as requested.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and applying best practices to all process areas.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Technical Team Lead.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- HND with at least 2 years cognate experience as a Technical Support Officer (OND with relevant experience can apply.
- Woking knowledge of relevant softwares & operating systems, Access control, network installation and CCTV installation.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
N50,000 - N100,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Underwater Maintenance Services Job at Calaya Engineering Services
- Health Safety Environmental Manager Job at Chemiron Care Limited
- Quality Control Reviewing Engineer Job at MacTay Consulting
- Mechanical Draft Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- QA / QC Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Manager, Innovation Job at MTN Nigeria
- 2023 International Finance Corporation (IFC) Global Internship Program
- Sound Engineer Job at House Studios
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Plumbing Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited