TechnifyInc incubator Recruitment for Social Media Intern
TechnifyInc incubator is a firm that develops and deploys software solutions at scale to solve high-impact business challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media Intern to administer our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media Intern, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Social Media Manager" as the subject of the mail.
- Sundry Foods Graduate Internship Programme (Bakery Division)
- Helen Keller International Recruitment for Finance Intern
- 2023 / 2024 FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited Generative AI and Data Science Internship Programme
- SunFi Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment for Product Management Intern
- Nigeria Machine Tools Recruitment for IT Intern
- HRLeverage Recruitment for HR Intern
- Design Architect Job at the Startup Place Limited
- Juanda Recruitment for IT Management Intern
- Dotmac Technologies Limited Recruitment for Sales Graduate Intern (NYSC)
- Paykobo.com Paid Internship Programme