TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Processing Geophysicst
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Processing Geophysicst
Offer ID: 18407BR
Job Location: Lagos-EKO1 TWR(NGA)
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Contribute in the definition of processing project objectives, scope of work, technical specifications and processing sequences
- Apply Quality Control procedures in processing workflows to validate the results at different stages and ensure data quality
- Validate the results of seismic processing and imaging through thorough quality control, testing, etc.
- Maintain close collaboration with the interpretation teams and the assets to ensure that key objectives are well understood and met by the processing Contractor.
- Ensure strict follow-up of planning, invoicing and management of project budgets
- Monitor and supervise contractors to ensure the delivery of high-quality reports and deliverables, ensuring procedures and required tools are employed by providing input where necessary
- Assist in the evaluation of Processing Call For Tenders
- When required, represent the Company with the Authorities and at Partner meetings, on seismic processing projects.
- Participate in the sustainability of technical documentations, memos, reports, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Company Rules for patrimonial data protection
- M.Sc. preferably in Geophysics or Engineering
- Minimum of 6 - 12 years in seismic data processing
- Experience in time processing and depth imaging
- Possession of seismic analysis and modelling skills, seismic acquisition design and seismic interpretation is an advantage
- Sound spatial thinker
- Sound knowledge of general computing
- Good lateral thinker, robust problem solving skills, high attention to details and accuracy
- Effective time management skills and proactive approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills including confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent team player
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information and how to apply.
Tips for navigating the website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click "APPLY TO TOTAL"
- Navigate to 'Our offers' and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search'.
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- QAQC OFFICER
- ENGINEER TRAINEE
- PROJECT ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Business Development Manager
- QHSE COORDINATOR
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company
- Rig Manager Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Contract Administrator