Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services, maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture, Engineering, Facility Management, Project management and Quantity surveying
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a well-organized graduate to join our team as the new Trainee Engineer.
- The Trainee Engineer's responsibilities include attending meetings, conducting desktop and field research, performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the Supervisor, traveling to other sites when required, assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports. You should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver's license may be required.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
N80,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as a subject of the mail.
- Employment Opportunities at West Africa Container Terminal
- Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer Recruitment at Ladlas Prince
- Graduate Engineers Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Marriott International
- Trainee Consultant Recruitment at Bizarch Consulting
- Electrical / Electronics Engineer Job at Labana Rice Mills Limited
- 2022 World Trade Organization Young Professional
- Technical Sales Engineer Job at Toten Consulting
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment for Management Trainee
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria