Travel and Tourist Consultant Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resource Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Travel and Tourist Consultant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Travel & Tours
Report To: MD
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Research, explore and study different destination options for clients.
- Plan and organize travels for clients
- Research and study clients’ specifications and demands regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suit clients' needs
- Offer assistance with passport applications and obtain visas for international travel.
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation and organize rental transportation for clients.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the client regarding their travel guides, itinerary, brochures, and maps.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell an itinerary tour package
- Create and update electronic records of clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, or a Similar relevant field.
- Two (2) years or more proven working experience as a Travel Consultant or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservation systems, GDS systems, and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English languages (knowledge of other international languages is an added advantage)
- Good sales and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the latest tourism trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet, etc.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to handle a crisis.
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Team Player
- Exemplary sales skills and a customer-oriented approach.
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Travel and Tour Consultant" as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Travel Consultant Job at VIP Express Tourism Limited
- Travel Consultant Job at Quantum Travels Limited
- Ticketing Officer Job at ACE Skyline Services Limited
- OFFICE SECRETARY NEEDED
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer Job at Chase Express Services Limited
- Travels and Tours Consultant Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Ticketing & Reservation Officer Job at Travelwings
- Social Media Manager Job at TravelTube
- Ticketing And Reservation Officer Job at FHON Consulting